Friday, November 16, 2012

"..my center is fun!"

Last night I went to go see an advanced screening of Rise of the Guardians! I love getting free passes for advanced screenings of movies! This was my..third one? But it was super good and a great movie for kids to see.

I'm signed up through this website, gofobo and they emailed me about a movie playing in Hawaii and I was like" oh yeahhh I forgot about this website" and so I searched up my Cali zip and there was one for this week, so I rsvp'd! And there were special instructions to "bring a toy to cut to the front of the line" and my brother picked me up from Bart right after work and we went and met his wife and she said there was a huuuge line and just as we got there they were slowly letting people in. But I had followed the special instructions and brought three stuffed animals!! So we got to cut everyone and we felt cool ahah but yeah the movie was cute, witty and the animation was really good! We even got Chipotle after, and I was happy because I haven't had it in foreverrrr! But I really need to start working out again.


No comments:

Post a Comment