Tuesday, November 13, 2012

neglection already

sooooo many times i'm like "oooh i gotta update my blog" and then i get really tired and forget ahaha but lets see..
 i submitted my mission papers about two or three sundays ago and i should be getting my call this week! i am super excited and i just made a facebook event so people can guess and then when i do get my call i'll be able to just post it there for them to see!  so smart lol it's pretty funny to see where people are thinking i'll go. but i'm pretty sure i'm going stateside and i'm okay with that. but i'm actually secretly typing this at work because i'm here alllll the time. working that 9-5!

oh i finally made it official with my boo.. ahah after like two months of talking to him like we were together i told him how i didn't really feel the need to be 100% committed to him because it's not official and so he was like "i don't see why not" and i was like "....i'll think about it" ahahahaha but i went to see him two sundays ago in sacramento and then we made it official. it's crazy how fast and natural things have been with him. i'm so grateful and blessed for him and that the Lord blessed me with him. i'm actually super excited for life haha but i've told him that if it doesn't work out and he finds another girl on the mission then that's fine and its all in the Lord's plan. but when people ask me why i don't just marry him right now its like. no. my plan was to go on a mish and 18 months is nothing compared to forever. -___- and it was pretty interesting on sunday, i was texting my friend living back in hawaii and after like a couple texts she said she could see how me coming back and preparing for my mission has changed me for the better! and yeah i'm glad that i'm living how i should ..except for working out regularly haha but living by the commandments has really blessed my life and i can't wait to spread the happiness i feel to others!

so for about two weeks i lived alone cuz my parents were in canada visiting family (dude canadians are weird.) anyway but my mom and gma were like STAY WIT YOUR BRO AND WIFE its unsafe lala and i didn't listen but my friend stayed over a couple nights and omg it was freeeeeezing and when my dad came out we realized cuz the pilot light for the heat was off. I COULD HAVE DIED. but not really. i just wish i was in hawaii.. sigh

aaaand i can't really think of anything else to write about it.. might be of fear of getting caught at work lol but bye for now! i'll post up some pictures later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment