Tuesday, October 16, 2012

employed!

yay! so me just being a super super SUUUUPER part time student, i sleep allllll the time ahaha but today my dad called me at 11 and about half an hour later i got a call from the hr guy at the company i had applied and interviewed for saying i got the job! i am sooooo excited yet scared and nervous! 3 out of 5 days i'm going to be working 9-5 and the place i'm working at is about half an hour away in oakland so i'm probably going to be taking bart. i'm even thinking about getting a membership to 24 because there's a gym right by the office i am going to be working at! getting skinny AND being responsible! :O and my boo comes this weekend! the weekend right before i start at this place i am sooooo excited for life right now. :) ps should be submitting my mission papers by the end of the month! ..i just gotta find my medical forms again i ALWAYS had them right by my bed and now i no can find. eh irrrits.

No comments:

Post a Comment